Designed for teens who want to learn how to dance, but with a more recreational focus, the Teen Division offers classes in Ballet, Modern, Contemporary, Jazz, Tap, and Hip Hop. These classes are ideal for students who are involved in theater, gymnastics, ice skating, dance team, cheerleading, soccer, football- anything where increased strength, flexibility, rhythm and mobility learned from dance is a plus.
Students can also choose to take a weekly class in several different disciplines, rather than focus on only one or two.
- Winter Spring Semester: Feb 5 - June 24
- Summer Semester: June 25 - Aug 26
- New Students, Register online today! Online Registration for Winter Spring classes is closed, please contact the studio to register.
- Current BalletNova students should go to the Parent Portal for class and registration information. Online Registration for Winter Spring classes is closed, please contact the studio to register.
- Download our Winter Spring registration form here
- Download our Summer registration form here.