Did you know that exercising during the workday can actually make you more productive?
According to the American Council on Exercise, taking the time to engage in regular physical activity can increase employee engagement and happiness, positively affecting workplace morale. Research also suggests that employees that take the time to exercise have lower instances of heart disease, stroke, obesity, diabetes, musculoskeletal problems, and some cancers, which drives down healthcare costs and absenteeism for employers.
Our programs offer dance and fitness forms that focus on improving physical strength and precised movement execution. While each person is different, our classes offer a universal benefit: time to focuse on breathing and releasing muscle tension, work on core stability and de-stress in a safe and familiar enviornment. Whether at work with looming deadlines or at school with the pressure of tests and projects, our classes can dramatically improve your wellbeing and transform the way you approach the day.
- Improved posture
- Enhanced heart and lung health
- Increased muscular strength and endurance
- Better coordination, agility and flexibility
- Bulid balance and spatial awareness
- Weight management
- Natural mood boost by connection movement to music
- Increased happiness from the release of endorphins in the brain
- Increased social connections to reduce stress and anxiety
- Elevated mood by taking time for yourself away from your routine
- Enhanced focus by connecting to the present moment
- Creation of neural pathways by using several brain functions at once
- Increased confidence as a result of the mastery of new skills
Classes we offer:
- Ballet Barre
- Pilates or Yoga
- Jazz or Hip Hop
- Modern/Improv Movement